- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Silent Hill Downpour fans find an Easter Egg: Room 302
Fans playing Silent Hill: Downpour can find a pretty cool Easter Egg inside the game. This Easter Egg is Room 302, also known as Henry Townshend apartment from Silent Hill 4: The Room. Room 302 was recreated in great detail in Silent Hill: Downpour, including padlocks and all.
To reach this easter egg, a tribute to Silent Hill 4, follow Lansdale Ave north from Cook St halfway to Brite St. Look for a retractable ladder on your right. Use a hook to bring the ladder down, and climb inside to enjoy this secret surprise.
The original Room 302 was in South Ashfield Heights. This one appears to be in a different part of the city, Pearl Creek.
See image below for a screenshot of how this apartment looks in Silent Hill: Downpour: