- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game
- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
- Nintendo 3DS Holiday Gift Guide
- Full List of Xbox One Kinect Voice Commands
- Super Mario 3D World Review
- Forza Motorsport 5 Review
Silent Hill Downpour fans find an Easter Egg: Room 302
Fans playing Silent Hill: Downpour can find a pretty cool Easter Egg inside the game. This Easter Egg is Room 302, also known as Henry Townshend apartment from Silent Hill 4: The Room. Room 302 was recreated in great detail in Silent Hill: Downpour, including padlocks and all.
To reach this easter egg, a tribute to Silent Hill 4, follow Lansdale Ave north from Cook St halfway to Brite St. Look for a retractable ladder on your right. Use a hook to bring the ladder down, and climb inside to enjoy this secret surprise.
The original Room 302 was in South Ashfield Heights. This one appears to be in a different part of the city, Pearl Creek.
See image below for a screenshot of how this apartment looks in Silent Hill: Downpour: