- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Silent Hill Downpour fans find an Easter Egg: Room 302
Fans playing Silent Hill: Downpour can find a pretty cool Easter Egg inside the game. This Easter Egg is Room 302, also known as Henry Townshend apartment from Silent Hill 4: The Room. Room 302 was recreated in great detail in Silent Hill: Downpour, including padlocks and all.
To reach this easter egg, a tribute to Silent Hill 4, follow Lansdale Ave north from Cook St halfway to Brite St. Look for a retractable ladder on your right. Use a hook to bring the ladder down, and climb inside to enjoy this secret surprise.
The original Room 302 was in South Ashfield Heights. This one appears to be in a different part of the city, Pearl Creek.
See image below for a screenshot of how this apartment looks in Silent Hill: Downpour:
New comments are currently disabled.