- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
New Ninja Gaiden 3 DLC Inbound
- Categorized in: Archives
Ninja Gaiden 3 may not have been the most beloved entry in the infamously challenging franchise, but that won't stop Team Ninja from releasing DLC updates for the game on a regular basis. One DLC pack containing new items and weapons was already released on XBLA and PSN, and now a second pack of items has been released. This new DLC is called the Ninja Pack 2, and it contains new weapons and even a new multiplayer map.
The Eclipse Scythe is, as the name suggests, a large scythe that is capable of carving through enemies with large, sweeping attacks. This item will be used exclusively in the single player mode, giving players interested in the story an alternative to the lone sword that came with the game at its debut. The Great Scythe will serve a similar purpose in multiplayer matches. Its large range will help ensure that you are able to rack up the most kills online. Both scythes will also deal very heavy damage, making them ideal for players who like to carve up numerous enemies in one powerful blow.
The new multiplayer stage will come alongside new Ninja Trials for all difficulties, meaning that players invested in the game's online content will have a meaty chunk of game time to chew into with this new update. New customization items will also be featured in the DLC, allowing you to further differentiate your killer ninja from those of your friends. The Ninja Pack 2 is available now on XBLA and PSN.
New comments are currently disabled.