- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Fable Heroes Launch Trailer Comes Out Swinging
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Fable Heroes is a game born of unique circumstances. Instead of being focus tested and created for the specific purpose of being release on the Xbox Live Arcade, like most projects for the service are likely to begin, Heroes was born out of a Lionhead Studios game jam (no not the Molyjam.) These little sessions are typically held within the studio and serve to emphasize thinking outside the box and making what you can with what you have. This is the first game created in such a meeting at Lionhead Studios to see actual release.
That release just happens to come today, and publisher Microsoft has released a trailer to celebrate that fact. Releasing as part of the Arcade NEXT promotion, Heroes is a four-player co-operative brawler with an emphasis on cute visuals and a board game-styled overworld. Check out the trailer below for more details, and check out the game (or its demo) now on XBLA.
New comments are currently disabled.